SOLD - A unique and spacious attached Victorian family home, built in 1894, with beautiful brick and tiled elevations, elegantly styled, enhancing the period charm with a modern twist. This impressive house is located within the Conservation Area of Eton.
The property is arranged over three levels providing exceptional living accommodation, totalling an internal floor area of 218 square metres, with distinctive and character features of note that include high ceilings; sash windows; craftsman fitted tall skirtings; wide inner hallways and landings; beautiful turning staircase with solid wooden handrails and pillar posts and decorative cornice ceilings.
The property is approached directly from the main High Street in Eton via a secure gate and walkway that leads to the main entrance porch and stained glass door.
The vestibule entrance has a wide staircase rising to the first-floor landin
- Victorian Property built in 1894
- Lots of Character with Interesting features
- Beautiful Lounge Dining room
- Bespoke designed Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms
- main with en suite shower room
- Original windows most being double glazed
- Gas central Heating
- Walled rear garden and rear access
- Residents Parking for 2 cars