It’s the job of our lettings team to do the detective work on every tenant that we place. They will check references, bank statements, passports and carry out a credit check to make sure they are fully vetted.
Once we’ve found you a tenant that you are happy with, our approved tradesmen are on-hand to make sure your property receives the highest standard of maintenance throughout the life of each tenancy.
We're committed to ensuring our tenants have the best possible experience when they rent with us, not least because we hope that down the line you may choose to rent again, or even buy, sell or let a property with us.
Our dedicated property managers offer a full property and rental management service for landlords. So you can relax knowing your property is in safe and experienced hands. Our completeservice includes:
- Complete peace of mind 24 hours a day
- No tenant contact required
- Statistically your tenant is more likely to stay for longer
- Corporate tenants often insist that a property is managed
- Repairs carried out by vetted and approved tradesmen at competitive rates
- Annual safety tests arranged
- Deposit claims negotiated
- Annual property visits
- Up to date market values provided at time of renewals
Please call our Lettings Department on 01753 625 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in finer detail.